Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

last year,
celebrate my eve at KL's hotel,
this year....
celebrate at outside of Selangor state.... PD!!!
haha,
yeah,
nothing special bout this place,
but what i excited is ppl who celebrate with me,
my so call "die gang" XD

this year,
the special one celebrate at singapore,
so,
i celebrate with this bunch of friends alone... pity me... XD

bbq,
wine,
cards,
just enjoy while i can!

next day,
nite we straight drive to genting highlands,
really never been so crazy for ages,
always tell myself i'm too old for dat,
but that day,
prove that i'm still ok only... (cz sleep at pub.... XD)

anywhere,
really appreciate this bunch of friends,
we are not always gather around like others,
yet,
our friendship never fade.... 

CHEERS MFG!

No comments:

Post a Comment